Course Expectation: All Students will have a copy of this Book by the end of Week One. The Book should be read by Week 4. A Mid-term Reflection and Summary will be submitted by the end of Week 4. Note: Student are encouraged to form “Book Clubs” and read the book and discuss it with each other and share insights etc.
VIEW: Watch the short video clip in Module 1.02 to gain a bit of insight into Brene Brown and her book, “Dare To Lead”. You are encouraged to search online for more videos of Brene Brown,
Summary Prompts (1-2 pages):
1. Main Ideas: Outline the main ideas of each chapter and create your own thesis statement (i.e. the reading is informative and insightful or provocative because…).
2. Strengths and Weaknesses: Critically state what you saw as the strengths and weaknesses in Brown’s argument. What stood out to you and/or was inspiring? What are the challenges in becoming an effective Leader?
3. Reflection and Connection: What stood out to you and/or was inspiring? Why? What are the challenges and/or pitfalls in becoming an effective Leader? What qualities of leadership (i.e. courage, empathy, confidence, trust etc.) do you feel that you possess the most? Which quality of leadership is hardest for you (i.e. your growing edge).
4. Connection/Critical Thinking: Simply, what theory or theories or concepts from our OEB text are relevant to Brene Browns book? What connections can you make with other classes that you have taken in the CYBAS program?
Reflection Prompts (1-2 pages):
1. Aha Moment: In the reading and subsequent In-Class Book Club discussion, what is one “aha” moment for you (something that stood out for you or you recognized in your own experience or world view)? Explain.
2. Fuzzy Moment: In the reading and subsequent In-Class Book Club discussion, what is one “fuzzy” moment for you (something you do not quite understand or a question that you now possess or an emotional feeling that you are experiencing). Describe.
3. Personal Reflection: How does this discussion and reading reinforce or change the way you think about leadership? How does this inform you as leader? In other words, what are you going to do about it?________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Using no more than four pages (single-spaced), provide answers to the above questions. Each question should be answered in 3-4well-constructed paragraphs. Please label the assignment “Dare to Lead: Summary and Reflection” and number your responses accordingly (i.e. 1. Summary; 2. Reflection). Make sure that you write complete punctuated sentences and provide depth of insight.
TO SUBMIT: Click the Submit Assignment button on the far right of this screen (scroll to the right as necessary to see this). Upload your assignment using the link provided. Click the Submit Assignment button when complete.
SCORING: This assignment is graded based upon your depth of insight and written clarity (50 points for each essay). Note: Any resemblance of PLAGIARISM (i.e. copying and pasting from an on-line source) will reflect in receiving NO CREDIT and possible additional repercussions. See Rubric for scoring criteria.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more