Case Assignments Instructions
You will write 4 Case Assignments based on the “NCRCC: Teeing Up a New Strategic Direction” case study. Each Case Assignment must be not less than 750 words and use current APA format with a cover page, 1” margins, 12-point font, content, in-text citations, and a reference page (the word count does not include the questions, cover page, or reference page). No abstract is required; simply type the questions as headings and respond. In addition, you must incorporate 2–4 scholarly research articles.
· Case Assignment 1 will answer case discussion questions 1–2 (750 words and 2–4 scholarly research articles)
1) Build the management-research question hierarchy, through the investigative
questions stage. Then compare your list with the measurement
2) Given the research question, how appropriate were the measurement
· Case Assignment 2 will answer case discussion questions 3–4 (750 words and 2–4 scholarly research articles)
3) Describe the sampling strategy. How appropriate were the various sampling
4) What, if any, problems did you find with the questionnaire as a whole?
Consider structure, directions, question order, question phrasing, appropriateness
of response strategy chosen, etc.
· Case Assignment 3 will answer case discussion questions 5 & 7 (750 words and 2–4 scholarly research articles)
5) If you were McMahon Group, how would you present the findings of your
study to the NCRCC board? Explain the rationale for your chosen method.
Given the data presented in the case:
7) What would you recommend to the board of NCRCC with respect to
adding facilities like tennis courts, a swimming pool, a spa, a fitness
center, and a year-round driving range?
· Case Assignment 4 will answer case discussion questions 8–9 (750 words and 2–4 scholarly research articles)
8) What would you recommend to the board of NCRCC with respect to
adding or changing programming activities like social activities for adults,
families with children, and children?
9) What would you recommend with respect to changing current operations?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more