For your final assessment, you will answer 2 essay questions. The first question must be answered in a minimum of 500 words. The second question has 5 parts, and each part requires a minimum of 100 words each.
All work must be supported with in-text citations and a minimum of two references for Question 1 and a minimum of 1 reference for each part of Question 2. You should have at least 5 different references and a total of a minimum of 7 citations. Please make sure you cite correctly.
Remember, what you put in the citation should match the first words of your reference.
To demonstrate that you:
1. have gained knowledge of theoretical frameworks and key concepts in communication, which you can apply to personal behavior and personal and professional contexts.
2. can recognize sources of self-identity and articulate how identity influences communication style, perception of others, and strategic choices for interaction
3. can identify and explain the role verbal and nonverbal communication plays in developing, maintaining, and terminating personal and professional relationships
1. Have you ever been in a relationship (boyfriend/girlfriend, parent/child, teacher/student, boss/coworker, etc) in which communication was stifled? Using the concepts you learned in the course material, can you now describe how the communication was ineffective? And now think of ways you might have engaged in more effective communication in that relationship differently?
For Question 1, remember to respond in no fewer than 500 words.
2. Give specific examples from your life of situations in which it might be appropriate to do each of the following, and explain why that’s the correct choice.
For Question 2, remember to respond in no fewer than 500 words, approximately 100 words for each situation.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more